A Planning model has been implemented in SAC whose type is the New Model structure. The data model contains transactional data for three versions, as clearly displayed in the Data Foundation View from the Modeler.
When using Data Analyzer, i.e. when trying to leverage Data Analyzer based on the same data model, only data sitting on Actual version is shown, even though no filters have been setup (filter bar is empty).
SAP Analytics Cloud
This is a limitation of using planning model versions within the Data Analyzer tool. This will be addressed in a future release
In the interim there is a workaround which can be used:
- Open your planning model in Data Analyzer
- Open the Designer Panel and add a single dimension to the Rows – it is necessary to have at least one other dimension on the Rows axis along with the Version dimension
- Ensure to have the Version dimension first in the list of Rows, you can then close the Designer Panel
- On the table, right click on the cell with the value “Actual” and click “Exclude”, the table will now be updated to show all version members
- If you wish to filter on a specific Version member, you may right click on the cell with the Version member you wish to filter on and click “Filter” – the table will be updated to only show the filtered version.
limitation limit Budge Forecast version fix filter empty bar , KBA , LOD-ANA-DAN , SAC Data Analyzer , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem