When trying to change the Time profile on Job information, the following Error message comes up : "System error. Please contact administrator."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the user's Job Information and change the Time profile
- The following Error message comes up : "System error. Please contact administrator."
Some of the potential causes for this Error include :
The existing Time Account Validity end date was manually updated via Manage data and it's not recommended to change the validity period manually in Manage Data.
The validity end date of the time account is 31/12/9999 although this is a recurring (flex) account. Time account validity period should not exceed more than an year for Recurring Time accounts.
- The Error is to ensure that there is data consistency on the Time account data.
- Adjust the validity end date to one year or delete the Time account and recreate again using Time off calendar.
- If the requirement is to have a validity period till high date, then it is recommended to use permanent time accounts instead.
- Hence, it is suggested to delete the modified time account and recreate them in order to allow the New Time Profile change.
- Once this is fixed, the Time profile change should execute successfully on Job Information
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Modify Time profile , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-JOB , Time Management in Job Info - Records & Objects , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-UI , History UI & MSS UI , Problem