You are maintaining a Brazilian tax number type as CPF for a supplier account, however an error is being raised that CPF can be maintained only in conjunction with a natural person.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Base work center.
- Go to Suppliers view.
- Open the respective supplier account.
- In the View All navigate to Financial Data tab.
- Go to Tax Data sub tab.
- Click Add Row under Tax Numbers.
- Select country as Brazil and In Tax Number Type select VAT registration number for natural persons (CPF).
- Fill the Tax Number field.
Error: 'Enter a CPF only in conjunction with a natural person'
In SAP Business ByDesign a supplier account is always treated as an organization and NOT as a private individual. Hence, it is not possible to enter the tax number type CPF for a supplier in ByD.
For a private customer the CPF tax number type may be maintained and for Supplier Accounts the CNPJ tax number type can be maintained.
Tax Number. Tax number type. , KBA , AP-TTE-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions