- What happens if I Delete an Envelope and what can I do to recover it?
- I'm a sender, what does deleting an envelope do?
- Can I still see metadata about my envelope if its been deleted?
- Do envelope notification email links still work after the envelope has been deleted?
- Can I still access the envelope after it has been deleted and removed from my Deleted folder?
- I'm a signer, and I don't want to sign this document, can I delete it?
- I'm a signer on my own "in process" envelope, can I delete it?
- Do voided and deleted documents count as sent envelopes?
SAP Signature Management by DocuSign
SAP Signature Management by DocuSign all versions
eSignature, envelopes, documents, Draft deletion policy, 30 days, remove, add, recover, metadata, email links, important, information, void, envelopeid, signer, receiver, URL, prefix, report , KBA , XX-PART-DSN , SAP Signature Management by DocuSign , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.