In "Dunning level distribution" app, you have provided a range of dunning levels, but chart not displaying dunning amounts for all dunning levels as per selection.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to "Dunning level distribution" app
- Enter "From dunning level" as 1 and "To dunning level" as 9.
- Check if dunning amount displayed for all the dunning levels.
Incorrect field settings
- In "Dunning level distribution" app, click on settings and select "Dunning Amt Level 1 to 9" fields.
- Now, the output shows dunning amounts for all dunning levels.
dunning level distribution, dunning amount, filters, column chart, KPI, dashboard, S/4HANA Cloud, FI-FIO-AR, dunning , KBA , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , How To
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions