Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
You wish to find out how to configure X.509 certificate authentication with SAP Cloud for Customer (available from 1st half 2022)
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Service Center
SAP SuccessFactors Ask HR
SAP Cloud for Customer
- Log on to the SAP Cloud for Customer system.
- Go to Administrator > General Settings > Communication Systems (Integration).
- Choose New to create a new communication system.
- Enter an ID. For example, ECSC_BTP.
- Enter a host name. For example, ECSC_BTP_Host.
- For the <System Access Type>, select Internet.
- Choose Save.
- Choose Actions Set to Active and Save.
- Choose Communication Arrangements > New
- Select the communication scenario OData Services for Business Objects.
- Choose Next.
- Select the communication system instance ID. For example, ECSC_BTP.
- Choose Next.
- Choose SSL Client Certificate as the authentication method.
- Assign these OData services:
- Choose Edit Credentials > Certificate
- Choose Create and Download Key Pair.
- Enter a password and choose OK (You need to enter this password for the SAP Cloud for Customer destination in BTP)
- Choose Next and then Finish.
ECSC, Employee Central Service Center, EC Service Center, Ask HR, AskHR, X.509 certificate authentication, certificate, certificate authentication, SAP Cloud for Customer, ECT-164953, Basic Authentication , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-SRV , Ask HR - Employee Central Service Center (ECSC) , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Product Enhancement