- Tiles missing on new home page after release.
- Some users cannot access Tiles on home page
- Tiles are not available anymore on Home page
- Dashboard Tiles available now inside View Tiles
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
This behavior is caused by a product change on the permissions per enhancement on 2205 release. Please see WNV link for further reference.
It is required to give access to the Access Tiles from Home Page permission on the Reports Permission tab enables you to view Tile reports from the latest home page.
- Go to Manage Permissions Roles on Admin Center
- Select the desired RBP role and click on permission.
- The Access Tiles from Home Page Permission will be available on Reports Permission tab as per below:
Important: the tiles will be available on a new tile with the home page called "View Tiles".
Note: WFA Headlines will not be available on the new Homepage.
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem