You expect a given Goods and Services Receipts to be assigned to a Supplier Invoice, but a different document is assigned instead.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Search for the relevant document and open it.
- Click on view all and go to Items tab.
- Go to Document Flow sub tab.
System has assigned Goods Receipts different that the expected, being the expected the Receipt that it has the exact quantity of the invoice.
When we have several invoice items, which can be deassigned or reassigned (refer to the same delivery or order), there is a specific order when which item is assigned:
- First the one that has an unassigned item with same quantity as the delivery that is created.
- Then the posted ones (Status Posted, Paid, Partially Paid).
- Then the ones that have the Status "In Approval".
- Then in order of the invoice date (oldest one is changed first).
Supplier Invoice. Goods and Service Receipt. Purchase Order. , KBA , AP-GSP-GSA , Goods and Service Acknowledgement , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions