No numeric User ID is generated when manually "Add New Hire to Onboarding"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Open "Add New Hire to Onboarding"
- Add candidate manually to Onboarding
- It does not show SAP ID in the person ID field during the Onboarding
- Once hired, the SAP ID is still not present
"Add new Employee ID" not ticked when adding new hire to Onboarding via "Add New Hire to Onboarding"
- Navigate to BizX
- Search for "Add New Hire to Onboarding"
- Tick check box "Add new Employee ID"
Add New Hire to Onboarding, initiate Onboarding, manually, Employee ID, User ID, Person ID, SAP ID, missing , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-OCL , Onboardee Creation and Lifecylce , Problem