Pipeline Simulation: existing targets do not show in chart
The target values are crucial for the entire picture for the Pipeline Simulation.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on with an affected user ABC (ABC represents the relevant user's name)
- Open Sales - Pipeline Simulation
- Choose 'Won vs. Expected - My Opportunities' and change the date filters to a date for which you know a report exists
- Activate the checkbox 'Show My Targets'
- Select Go to apply the settings
Result: Check the chart - target values are not shown.
Pipeline simulation retrieves target data from report CODSTPU03_Q0001 "Opportunity Pipeline and Sales Target (for Pipeline Simulation)".
In your system, the report CODSTPU03_Q0001 is currently not assigned, as you can see under Business Analytics -> Design Reports.
Since the report is not assigned, the system does not retrieve any target data for user ABC.
Reports need to be assigned to the users for them to be available in the Pipeline.
Please, assign the relevant reports, in this example: CODSTPU03_Q0001.
SAP Help Portal: SAP Cloud for Customer Analytics Guide > Assign Reports
Pipeline, Report, missing, data, My Targets, Simulation , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem