- You are using a File Link (e.g: file:///c:\Users\<Username>\Desktop\somedocument.docx) within a URL iView
- Or you have a HTML document with File links stored on your Portal e.g: in a KM repository
- The URL does not load properly, i.e: the local file does not open as expected
- The browser may display an error such as ERR_UNSAFE_REDIRECT
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java release independent
- Enterprise Portal
pdf, word, excel, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, files, linked, iviews, km, knowledge, management, blocked, error, chrome, internet, explorer, edge , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-URL , HTTP Connectivity , EP-KM-CM , Content Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.