- Recalculation is not triggered when Job Information is edited.
- Changes made in Job History do not update accrual postings on employees Time Account.
- Time Account Process Simulator shows different accrual amount after Job Info fields are updated.
- Updating the Effective Date of an existing Job Info record doesn't trigger recalculation
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Take Action on employee's profile
- Make changes to Time Off Fields (or recalculation fields)
- See that recalculation has triggered on the employee Time Account
- Now edit the Job Info record and select a different Effective Date
- Recalculation is not showing on the users Time Account
This is a known issue with the engineering team.
This issue is tentatively scheduled to be fixed with the b2211 release. Once it is confirmed for release this KBA will be updated and it will be included in the release notes.
Until the issue is resolved, kindly run a Time Management Recalculation Event (TMRE) for the affected user(s).
For steps on how to trigger a TMRE, please see the following KBA:
For assistance on creating a TMRE for an individual employee, please see KBA:
TIM-31325, TIM-30798, Recalculation, Accrual Posting, Edit Job Information, Job History UI, Effective Date, Time Management Recalculation Event, TMRE, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-REC , Recalculation , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-JOB , Time Management in Job Info - Records & Objects , Known Error