After upgrading SAP BI platform from 4.2 SP3 to higher patch (SP09 patch 7),
- On chrome browser, both CMC and BI Launchpad fail to run in chrome with error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
- ERROR: This site can't be reached. site refused to connect.
Try: checking the connection or checking the proxy and the firewall
- The same error is seen when using HTTP or HTTPS URL
- On IE 11, a similar error is seen
- Apache Tomcat server was configured with SSL before the upgrade
- Even tomcat home page gives same behavior [http://localhost:port]
SAP BI Platform 4.x (4.2 or 4.3)
Any supported operating system
Apache Tomcat 9 [Possible on any supported web application server]
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED BI 4.2 4.3 4.x SSL Apache Tomcat http https launchpad CMC update install patch upgrade , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.