Runtime error "SAPSQL_DATA_LOSS" occurs when inputting a text into the "Partner" field under the "Partner" tab and pressing "Enter".
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Versions before 2202.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the sales order in the "VA02 - Change Sales Orders" app.
- Navigate to the "Partner" tab of the header or item level.
- Add a new line with a certain partner function, e.g. "Sales employee".
- Input a text into the "Partner" field and press "Enter".
- The runtime error occurs.
This issue has already been known by the development team and relevant corrections have been done. The fix is currently planned to be implemented into the customers' system in CE2202.4 (June 19th). Any changes of the implementation plan will be updated in this KBA.
Before that, please follow one of the below two options to avoid the runtime error:
- Use the "Value help" to select the expected employee instead of inputting text into the "Partner" field.
- Input the ID of the existing partner directly.
Runtime Error, SAPSQL_DATA_LOSS, Text, Partner, VA02, Change Sales Orders, Partner Function, Value Help, ID , KBA , SD-BF-PD , Partner Determination , Problem