The buyer is on an Ariba Network account integrated with SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA using SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway. Previously, when a buyer did the following:
- Ran the ME91F transaction for sending reminder to the supplier
- The supplier replied to the order enquiry with full order confirmation and PO status is updated to confirmed
- The buyer received only the items on the first line
- Buyer created goods receipt (GR) for first line
- PO status is updated to partially received
- Buyers send a reminder for the second line item by running the ME91F transaction
In the reminder the first line item is also available in Ariba Network.
SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway all versions ; SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway, add-on for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway, add-on for SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP Integration Suite, managed gateway for spend management and SAP Business Network all versions
[Change Request ID: IG-37646] , KBA , BNS-ARI-CI-AN , Managed Gateway for Business Network , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.