Cannot get the information about the variables of the chart by selecting a chart in iOS App.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- SAP Analytics Cloud iOS mobile application
Reproducing the Issue
- Open SAC Mobile App.
- Log in successfully.
- Open Story with a chart.
- Noticed that the chart is not showing variable information.
Currently this is a by design behaviour.
- Please submit an enhancement request for this limitation on the SAP Analytics Cloud customer's influence page: Customer Influence.
- More information can be found here as well: 1515837 - How To: Enhancement Request Process using the Customer Influence and Adopt site.
SAP is committed to reviewing and responding to the requests submitted on a regular basis. The requests with most votes will receive a higher level of attention for responses and consideration. The processes and procedures associated with this site will continue to evolve and enhance over time.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
iOS APP; Chart; Chart variable; variables; prompt; input parameter; information; details; story; SAC; SAP analytics cloud; , KBA , LOD-ANA-MOB-IOS , SAC Mobile IOS specific , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud all versions