In Custom Card Assignments tab, for the latest home page, when we check the dropdown for RBP Groups and Roles (Feature WEF-18250), following issues are found
- Some RBP roles and groups are found to be missing in the drop down
- many Roles are listed with Technical names starting with "TECHNICAL_USER_".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to an impacted instance with support access.
- Go to Manage Home Page -> Organization Updates
- Create a new Custom Card or edit any existing Custom Card.
- Go to the Assigments tab of the Card.
- Expand the "Permission Roles or Groups" dropdown.
- Many existing roles and groups will not be shown in the dropdown.
- Also, you will find many roles starting with "TECHNICAL_USER_", no such roles can be found in Manage Permission Roles
This is a known issue and is already being worked upon by our Engineering teams for a resolution.
- The issue with missing roles & groups is scheduled to be fixed by May 6th, 2022.
- The issue with technical role/group name display is scheduled to be fixed by May 13th, 2022
1H 2022,b2205,Manage Organisational Updates,Organisational Updates,Custom Cards,Assignments,Technical,INC1799737,KI2205 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-TIL , Custom Tile/Card Issues , Problem