You have executed the Fund Financial Statements - Governmental Funds report, but no records are shown.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to General Ledger work center.
- Go to Lists view.
- Open and execute report Fund Financial Statements - Governmental Funds.
The report shows no records.
The selected Financial Reporting Structure as parameter in the report is not of type Balance Sheet nor Profit and Loss.
In this report, only financial reporting structures related to balance sheet or PnL brings data.
To check the reporting structure type, follow below steps:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Open the activity list.
- Open activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Click to open Financial Reporting Structures.
- Select the reporting structure used in the report and refer to the Structure Type column. It should relate to either balance sheet type or Profit & Loss type.
Fund Management. Public Sector. Financial Statement. , KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA-GL , General Ledger (Reporting) , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions