- Nudge Email Templates Not Working when we add a business rule in the filter section "D. Filter Business Rules".
However if we remove the business rule it works.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance and Go to Onboarding Dashboard
- Search for candidate
- Click on Nudge button for any of the New hire activities
- Go to Email services and check there is No Nudge email sent
- The Business rule configured uses Future dated EC entities for rule evaluation.
- This is a current limitation where we cannot fetch future dated EC entity records through business rules since the rule is always executed with Today as the effective start date.
- currently we only support today as effectiveStartDate during rule evaluation and hence the jobInfo entity for future dated onboardees are skipped and the Email is not sent.
- For the past dated Onbordees the email will be sent.
- This is the current system behavior.
please submit an enhancement request by following the instructions available in the article: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2090228
Onboarding, Nudge Email notification, Nudge email template, Not triggered, Email not triggered , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EML , Notifications , Problem