After the 1H 2022 release, newly provisioned tenants are already integrated. With the 1H 2023 release, existing environments that are not already integrated and/or not sealed will be integrated soon. To see an overview of this change along with timelines for sealing of tenant integrations, please see the Community blog post.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
What is sealing of the integration of a SuccessFactors Learning with SuccessFactors Platform?
SuccessFactors Learning as a standalone product has not been supported for several years, however, SAP SuccessFactors currently delivers SAP SuccessFactors Learning as a standalone tenant that is not automatically integrated with an SAP SuccessFactors Platform instance. As we continue to fully integrate our SAP SuccessFactors Platform, integration configurations between SAP SuccessFactors Learning, the SAP SuccessFactors Platform will become static. By transitioning to a static integration, we will further ensure system stability, security, data integrity, and scalability for all current and future Learning functions across the entire experience.
Newly Provisioned Learning Tenants
- SuccessFactors Learning tenants delivered pre-integrated and sealed with SuccessFactors Platform.
- Integration configurations in SuccessFactors Learning and Platform are read-only.
- The SuccessFactors Platform tenant SFADMIN account as an admin login with Learning admin permissions, which removes the requirement for native admin login, to access SuccessFactors Learning.
- Implementation Partners: No actions are required by a Partner for doing the first time integration of BIZX configuration in LMS and in Platform Provisioning. Please go to KBA 3209088 on steps for integrating Learning and BizX for the first time if the environments were created prior to May 20th 2022.
Already Integrated Environments
- Please make sure to go over the Community blog post to understand timelines along with next steps.
Talent Intelligence Hub Check Tool
- When attempting to set up Talent Intelligence Hub, the check tool provides an error that Learning and Platform are not sealed.
- Tenant integration sealing process will be updated soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check the status of the integration of one of my Learning tenants?
The integration status is displayed on System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration > BIZX at the bottom of the page. The standard integration statuses are:
- Sealed: Integration is sealed and cannot be updated by an Admin or Partner.
- System Confirmed: Integration has been validated by SAP and is ready to be sealed.
- Admin Confirmed: Confirmed by Learning System Administrator.
- What happens if I accidentally confirmed the integration?
- The integration is not locked in place and can be altered.
- When will the tenants be sealed?
- Please refer back to the blog post for updated timelines.
- How should tenants be integrated to avoid complications with future tenant integration sealing activities?
- Tenants should be integrated by being in the same release landscape/timeline/cycle. A Test HXM tenant, which is not on the preview release timeline, should be integrated with a Test Learning tenant. The same can be said with Preview and Production tenants.
LRN-121881, deprecation, integration, integration, bizx, lms, learning, hxm, suite, steps, message, warning, system, configuration, landing, page, enhancement, change, changes, platform, confirmed, LMSTenantSealingStatusCheck, LOD-SF, LOD-SF-CJ-JDM, sealing, seal, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , How To