After the 1H 2022 release, the process of newly provisioned and existing environments have changed. To see an overview of this change, please see the SuccessFactors Community blog post.
- A warning message might be appearing on the Learning Administration landing page that states "Warning: This Learning instance integration with SuccessFactors platform is not confirmed. Please confirm the integration here: BizX System Configuration"
- The Platform and Learning integration might already be completed upon first time login with no action being required on new tenants.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The warning message presented on the landing page does not remove any functionality of the system and there are no actions that you must take at this time. Communication of next steps will be updated in this KBA and Community blog post.
Partners: Newly Provisioned Learning Tenants
- SuccessFactors Learning tenants delivered pre-integrated with SuccessFactors Platform.
- Integration configurations in SuccessFactors Learning and Platform are read-only.
- The SuccessFactors Platform tenant will include an admin login with Learning admin permissions, which removes the requirement for native admin login, to access SuccessFactors Learning.
- No actions are required by a Partner for doing the first time integration of BIZX configuration in LMS and in BizX Provisioning.
Customers: Already Integrated Environments
- The warning message on the landing page can be disregarded at this time as there are no actions for you to take. There will be further communication on what steps are required along with timelines.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if I accidentally confirmed the integration?
- The integration is not locked in place and can be altered after the system states that it has been confirmed. If there were no impacts on confirming the integration, meaning you are able to use and access your tenants, it's suggested to wait until we update with next steps.
- What should go into the Learning Integration URL field in BIZX configuration file?
- This would be your Learning environment URL that can be seen in your browser's address bar. It's suggested to wait until we update with next steps before confirming the integration.
- What are the key dates to know next steps?
- This will be communicated soon.
- How can I get notified when this KBA is updated?
- Click on the star icon to favorite the KBA.
LRN-121881, deprecation, integration, integration, bizx, lms, learning, hxm, suite, steps, message, warning, system, configuration, landing, page, enhancement, change, changes, platform, confirmed, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , How To