Customer has the Project ID determination BADI implemented.
In some occasions the IDs are skipping one value.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to plan customer projects.
- Create a project to serve as reference.
- Click create again, fill the fields and then cancel.
- Now click create and create the project.
- The ID will have skipped by 1.
Standard behavior of the sample code.
The sample code uses a number range object. On every execution it generates next available number in sequence.
If it is not used it cannot be retrieved back on next execution.
Customer may implement a logic using the released CDS views to get the next available ID.
custom code, project ID , KBA , CA-CPD-SS , S/4HANA Public Cloud – Professional Service Projects , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions