You are saving a new budget, but the system dumps with 500 Internal Error.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Logon to the system with customer's account:
- Go to Home Work Center.
- Go to Self Service View.
- Click Track My Budget Queries.
- Click New->Budget Query.
- Select Travel(or other categories) in Budget Category.
- Enter all other values.
- Click Save and Close. Then system dumps.
The account maintained for Acccount Category Credit is not supported. Currently, we are not supporting below Account Category, and planning to remove completely in near future release.
A - Accrual Account From Transaction Data.
B - Accrual Account.
Also, do not use '6 - Creditor Account from Transaction Data' in the Account Category Credit, as Budget Query represents a forecast balance and we do not have much information in a budget query to determine the GL Account or Subledger Account directly from the transaction.
Here is how to check the Acccount Category Credit:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Overview View.
- Find and open activity Budget Queries.
- Click Edit forecast posting schemes.
- For the Category Travel(or others), Acccount Category Credit is A - Accrual Account From Transaction Data or B - Accrual Account.
Please use below Acccount Category Credit for the Forecast Posting Schemes usable for budget queries:
5 - Creditor Account.
7 - Cash Account.
budget query; budget queries; dump; 500 Internal Error; Acccount Category Credit; Accrual Account From Transaction Data; Accrual Account; Creditor Account from Transaction Data. , KBA , AP-ACC , Business ByDesign: Financial Accounting , Problem