No Output of Payment Accompanying Sheets
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In app Manage Automatic Payment(app id F0770) for Payment created, select Reference Number
- This step navigates to Manage Payment Media (app id F1868) for Payment File Reference
- For Output Items message shown "No data found. Try adjusting the filter settings."
1. In Manage Your Solution -> Configure Your Solution ->Application Area: Finance -> Sub Application Area: Accounts Payable -> Item Name: Payment Medium Formats -> Step Name: Map Format Data for Payments (100558) Accompanying Sheet should be selected. If the Accompanying Sheet Type is No Accompanying Sheet, no sheet is output.
Example with with Simplified Accompanying Sheet
2. In Manage Your Solution -> Configure Your Solution ->Application Area: Finance -> Sub Application Area: Accounts Payable -> Item Name: Payment Medium Formats -> Create Payment Medium Formats (102569) Check that Payment Medium accompanying sheet is selected
3. Check configuration in accordance with Configuring the Output of Payment Accompanying Sheets
FFO_ACCOM_SHT, Payment Accompanying Sheets, Payment Media, , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , How To