- HUDIALOG157 is issued when packing a Handling unit (HU) into Outbound delivery
- The delivery item has an inspection lot number.
- The HU item you are trying to pack also has an inspection lot number.
- HUDIALOG157 : "Handling unit &1 contains an item that cannot be assigned"
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
LV51PU26, Match_items, inspection lot, number, usage decision, status, hudialog157, qplos, vepo, lips, vepo-qplos, lips-qplos, vl02n, packing , KBA , LO-HU-PR , Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.