- The customer added a Custom String field in Employee Person Type in the employmentInfo HRIS entity is showing as non-mandatory even though it has been set as mandatory.
- An error is being received when cancelling an onboarding process for a candidate, saying that the value for a required field cannot be null.
- When setting up the field in Manage Business Configuration, a pop-up message is presented saying that the same attribute will be applied in employmentInfo_Onboardee person type. See the image below:
ERROR Prompted when setting a different attribute for the Onboardee Person Type in employmentInfo:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
ECT-133383, employmentInfo, HRIS, Onboardee Person Type, Onboardee Data Model, Main Data Model, Cancel Onboarding, Onboarding, Onboarding 2.0, Employee Central, Manage business configuration, BCUI, EC, ONB 2.0, ONB2 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.