- The fields Maximum Earliness and Maximum Lateness of a receipt are disabled in product master for S/4HANA versions
- As a consequence, the pegging interval is always set as 277.000 hours
- This is, it is not possible to change the pegging interval
- Supply Chain Planning (SCM)
- Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO)
- S/4 HANA
SAP S/4HANA all versions
Embedded PP/DS, BADI, pegging, ePPDS , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , SCM-APO-MD-PR , Product , SCM-BAS-MD-PR , Product , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.