- Error: Failed to load database information.
- Unable to refresh some reports in Crystal Reports.
- When refreshing a report in Crystal Reports, it fails with the error:
"Failed to load database information.
Details: The database connector 'crdb_p2bpfx.dll' could not be loaded
The correct version of the database client for this database type might not be installed."
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, open a report.
- When refreshing the report, it fails with the error:
"The database connector 'crdb_p2bpfx.dll' could not be loaded..."
- Third party database connector developed by PowerFlex, not installed on the same computer as Crystal Reports.
- Contact PowerFlex Corporation for database connectivity issue to PowerFlex data sources.
CR , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020