How to enable Qualtrics Feedback Opportunities for Mentoring
Successfactors BizX - Mentoring
Reproducing the Issue
How to Integrate your SAP SuccessFactors system with Qualtrics so that mentors and mentees can provide feedback about their Mentoring experience.
- Integrate your SAP SuccessFactors system with Qualtrics so that mentors and mentees can provide feedback about their Mentoring experience.
- Qualtrics feedback opportunities allow you to gain feedback about what mentors and mentees thought about their mentoring experience, both when the program completes, as well as if they choose to end their mentoring relationship before program end.
- Using this feature requires a Qualtrics Employee Experience license so that you can create Lifecycle projects. You also need to integrate SAP SuccessFactors with Qualtrics, and enable Intelligent Services and Integration Center.
- You use your Qualtrics account to create surveys and view their results. All the settings to configure the contents and schedule for the email survey are performed at Qualtrics.
- To add Qualtrics feedback opportunities, enable and integrate Qualtrics with your SAP SuccessFactors system. Refer to Integrating SAP SuccessFactors with Qualtrics for details.
SAP SuccessFactors offers the following feedback opportunities for Mentoring:
|In-App Survey – View As Mentor/Mentee||End Mentoring – employees see a popup feedback opportunity in Mentoring when they choose to end a relationship with their mentor or mentee before the program has completed.|
|Email Survey – End a Mentoring Relationship||Mentoring End – employees receive an email feedback opportunity when their mentor or mentee chooses to end the mentoring relationship before the Mentoring program has completed.|
|Email Survey – Complete a Mentoring Program||Mentoring Program Complete – upon completion of the Mentoring program, all participating mentors and mentees receive an email feedback opportunity.|
Feedback When Participants End the Mentoring Relationship Early
Set up the in-app survey for View As Mentor/Mentee in conjunction with the End a Mentoring Relationship email survey. You can then get feedback from both the employee who's ending the relationship, as well as the employee for whom the relationship was ended. For example, a mentee who has finished all mentoring activities, chooses to end the relationship before the program is over. In this scenario, the mentee sees the in-app survey right away, while the mentor receives a separate survey in email form.
Feedback at the End of Mentoring Program Completion
You can send email to all programs participants with a feedback opportunity at the end of the program.
Qualtrics Qualtrics for Mentoring Feedback Oppurtunities for Mentoring , KBA , LOD-SF-MEN , Mentoring , How To