You are trying to add an extension field in New Manual Tax Entry screen -> Account Assignment section, however, system throws a warning message for Business Context /ISCB/CODING_BLOCK_SUPPL - ROOT.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Manual Tax Entries view.
- Click New -> Tax Entry.
- Click the avatar icon on top of the screen (right-hand side) -> Key User Settings -> Start Adaptation Mode.
- Select Account Assignment UI Element, click the Add icon ("+") and click Extension Field (notice that Selected Business Context is /ISCB/CODING_BLOCK_SUPPL - ROOT).
- Click Create New Field.
- Enter Field Label and other mandatory fields.
- Click Save
- Warning message is thrown:
"Field creation in business context Coding Block no longer supported"
Extension field creation in New Manual Tax Entry screen -> Account Assignment section is not supported even though the /ISCB/CODING_BLOCK_SUPPL Business Object is PSM Released and Public Write Access is granted.
extension field; /ISCB/CODING_BLOCK_SUPPL; Manual Tax Entry; Account Assignment; business context , KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , How To