Invoice run created with selection criteria as external payment for payment method does not work for Outbound delivery Invoice Requests.
SAP Business Bydesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoicing Work center.
- Go to Invoice Runs View.
- Select the Invoice Run XYZ(XYZ is the ID of Invoice Run).
- When you edit the Invoice run, you can see you have maintained Payment method= external payment.
- You expect all the invoice requests with Payment Method equals External payment to be considered by the invoice run.
- However, the system does not consider the Outbound delivery invoice requests while executing the invoice run.
External Payment is not considered:
You have Sales Order scenarios with External Payment and Outbound deliveries.
The invoice run has the option to enter payment method, but this is only available on Sales Order Invoice Requests and not Outbound Delivery Invoice Requests, which are in status To be invoiced. This is currently how the system works.
If you would like this scenario to be added to the system you can post your new system requirement on the SAP ByD Customer Influence site via the following link:https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/886
This forum is accessed by our Product Management team, and from there they analyze the possibility of adding new functionalities to the system.
Based on the number of customers' votes for the request, it will be included in the development backlog.
Invoice Run; External Payment; Invoice request; Outbound delivery invoice request; , KBA , SRD-CRM-INV , Customer Invoicing , Problem