- The users wanted to disable the "User Profiling" from the User > Settings Menu but it appears it is not able to do so
- In older version of SAPUI5 version pre-SAPUI5 1.90.13, the main property to change to disable User Personalization is PERSONALIZATION and it worked before and now it fails
- Main manual: https://help.sap.com/viewer/a7b390faab1140c087b8926571e942b7/202009.002/en-US/6107ee41f89a43c9af0aa279fe039cca.html
- A new parameter: HOMEPAGE_PERSONALIZATION which has a default = true
- This new parameter has a condition where most users may not want to use
- When changed to FALSE the app finder will also be disabled for the user
- With the above information, how does a user disable the User Personalization or User Profiling now
- No matter the different settings done (For PERSONALIZATION and/or HOMEPAGE_PERSONALIZATION), the User Profile is still active
- S/4HANA 2020
- SAPUI5 1.90.13
"FIORI User Profile","Disabling Fiori User Profile","Cannot turn off Fiori User Profile","How to deactivate User Profile of Fiori","How to turn off Fiori User Profile","How to disable SAP Personalization","SAP Icon ME","/UI2/CL_USER_PROFILE","GET_USER_PROFILE","
/UI2/CONTAINER","Where are User Personalization Stored","Fiori User Preference" , KBA , HAN-AS-INA-UI , SAP HANA InA Toolkit, Fiori Search UI , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad ABAP Services , CA-FLP-FE-UI , SAP Fiori Launchpad User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.