Incident still in progress but this worked on hosting and support side
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- In any work centre view, open any Business Object (e.g Sales Quote, Tickets, Opportunities).
- Go to the Attachments facet
- Try to upload a file of zipped folders, Attachment_ABC.zip (where Attachment_ABC.zip represents our file made up of several zipped folders)
- After selecting the file, click Save
- the following error message will appear: "Attachment_ABC.zip could not be scanned: Data could not be read from/written to the object".
There was an issue when you zipped the file.
Un- and then re-zip the file.
.zip, scan, coult not be scanned, attachment error, cannot upload , KBA , LOD-CRM-ADM , Administration UI , Problem