How to Convert Existing Goal Plan Templates in Career Development Planning
BizX - Successfactors
Successfactors - Career Development and Planning
Reproducing the Issue
How can you convert my existing goal plan templates so that you can use and edit your templates and the related goal data in the latest Goal Management.
You've upgraded to the latest Goal Management.
The conversion cannot be stopped or undone. Converting a template takes from a few minutes to several hours depending on the configuration and the amount of data in it.
- An existing goal plan template can be converted only once.
- We recommend that:
- You convert existing goal plan templates that you actively use in the current goal cycle.
- You convert the next template only after the previous one is converted.
- We don't recommend that you convert existing goal plan templates that contain many complex calculation rules.
- Existing goal plan templates that contain data of group goals can't be converted.
- Go to Admin Center Manage Templates.
- Select the goal plan template that you want to convert.
- Choose Convert.
- Follow the conversion instructions.
Your template is converted and available for use in the latest Goal Management. The converted template retains the original ID and name so that it can integrate with other modules properly.
For backup and reference purposes, the original template is copied with a new ID and renamed as <Original Name> Backup in the read-only mode.
Unsupported fields are not shown in the latest Goal Management. If you want to view this data, either create a report on the backup template if the template is already converted or go to Legacy View of the unconverted template.
Convert Goal Template Convert Existing Goal Template , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , How To