- When we tried to implement the DR site on Azure, we had errors first two times and then it was successful the third time.
- We want to know if the DR is trying to get different ports apart from what we have enabled.
- These are the port numbers enabled in the Azure host: 50000 - 65000, 13000 - 14000, 4000 -10000, 27000 - 28000.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP04 PL01
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP04 PL01
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
- HA-pair is on-premise
- DR is on Azure (cloud)
AWS, Amazon, RMA, sap_set, dr_plugin_port , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.