- After upgrade of SAC tenant from 2022.2.12 to 2022.8 or later release several calculated measures no longer validate in the model.
- Additionally these calculated measures or formulas no longer work in stories.
- The issue is regressive as the same calculations worked without error prior to the upgrade.
Version: 2022.8.2 or later releases
Reproducing the Issue
- After system upgrade, open an affected model and go to the "Calculations" tab
- Select any calculated measure and replace it with a calculation that references the [d/Date] dimension.
- Upon validation it will fail.
- Also, using Ctrl+Space to try to select members for the Date dimension does not open the "Set Dynamic Data for Time" wizard.
The addition of a new Flexible Time functionality requires a backend execution of a migration script to update the date dimension to the new format.
In some cases this script may fail to run.
Issue can be resolved by manually updating the affected date dimension on the model. (Changing the dimension description and saving the model).
KBA , LOD-ANA-ML , SAC Modelling , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem