- The Adaptive Processing Server (APS) hosting Commentary is running with errors.
- Error in properties: The service did not start.
- Log Analysis shows the following:
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "com.sap.db.jdbc_188.8.131.526c19eeb7c7caa9d0e269b063a4121c7f3cc0b5 " could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: JavaSE-1.8
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 SP01
- Commentary Database: HANA
- Connecting to commentary via JDBC
BI, Commentary, Service, APS, Adaptive Processing Server, Service did not start, APS running with errors , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.