You have created a purchase order via web service and the delivery date in the created purchase order does not match with the date entered in IDoc file.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- You have set up a purchase order integration.
- In the IDoc file, you have entered the item delivery date as <25042022> (it refers to date)
- Now log in to the Business ByDesign system
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Open the relevant purchase order
- Navigate to Items tab
- The delivery date for the line item shows 26-04-2022
The Time Zone for delivery schedule lines are determined by the country of origin from the ship-to Location.
You can see what time zone is this under "Additional Fields" option in Delivery Tab.
This is the current system behavior. Please ensure that the delivery date is entered as per the respective time zone.
delivery date incorrect, delivery date mismatch in purchase order IDoc, time zone , KBA , delivery date incorrect , wrong delivery date for purchase order , delivery date mismatch in idoc , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions