You have maintained Final Forecast Rounding for your Demand Plan. However, when the final forecast values are calculated you see that the system does not round values with decimal places.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Demand Planning work center.
- Navigate to the Demand Plans view.
- Search and select the relevant demand plan
- Choose the Plan button and in the Planning Board select the button Choose Planning Board Layout and choose the option Maximal Layout.
- Select the checkbox, <Copy Statistical Forecast To Final Forecast> and choose the button Run Statistical Forecast.
- You can see that the forecast values for the forecast horizon has decimal values.
As per settings maintained in the Edit option of the demand plan, the business user has selected Final Forecast Rounding. The customer is expecting the forecast value to be rounded off.
In Statistical Forecasting when the forecast model is Average, rounding is not performed. If the forecast model you need to maintain is Average you do not need to opt in for Statistical Forecasting.
The system is working as expected.
demand plan error, rounding error in demand plan, forecast models rounding error, forecasting error demand plan , KBA , AP-DP , Demand Planning , Problem