You wish to create a STR (Stock Transfer Requisition) between plants manually via tcode MD11 by using a special procurement key (SOBSL).
However, MD11 Special procurement type (SOBSL field) is changed from "STO" to "standard external procurement". Result is that requirements are not created in the correct plant.
- You are using a special procurement scenario to produce in an alternative plant, that is, planning and production plant are different.
- The material is maintained in both plants.
- Storage locations maintained for the material are different in both plants.
- You are working with MRP area storage locations. This MRP area storage location is sourced via different a plant.
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP ERP
- Material Requirements Planning (PP-MRP)
KBA , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.