When search BW query no result is shown, even you can find the same query under "Area" tab.
SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office
Reproducing the Issue
- Start AO.
- Click "Insert Data Source" icon and select "Select Data Source for Analysis"
- Select a BW system and logon
- In "search" tab, input query ID and click search icon, no result.
- Go to "Area" tab, expand the hierarchy and navigate to the area, the query is shown.
- If set the parameter DisableBWDirectSearch = True in AO, the search works.
It is caused by the Inconsistent buffer of the BW search.
- Run transaction RSOSM.
- Click "Configure BW Search" button.
- Click delete icon of "Status of Shared Buffer".
- If the issue still exists, execute report RSOSM_REGISTER_DELE in SE38.
Analysis for Office, A4O, Analysis for Excel, AFO, , KBA , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , BW-WHM-MTD-SRCH , BI Search , Problem
SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.8