- Candidate's Rate of pay and Overtime pay rate is grayed out, hence, unable to PHV step for a candidate.
- Can't pass through the CA and NY WTPA panel (NY_WTPA_54_PayDetail and CA_WTPA_SalaryandCompensations) because of empty required fields.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the instance
- Initiate onboarding for a candidate
- Complete all necessary details through the panels
- Enter the Job Pay Rate
- When you get to the NY_WTPA_54_PayDetail or CA_WTPA_SalaryandCompensations panels, see that the value for the Rate of pay and Overtime Rate of pay is greyed out.
An invalid value (special character) was added in the Job Pay Rate field.
- Ask the recruiters/assignee users to refrain from adding a dollar sign ($) or any special character in the Job Pay Rate field for the candidates as the system does not identify this value as valid.
- Enter only numeric values for the value to populate in the NY_WTPA_54_PayDetail or CA_WTPA_SalaryandCompensations panels.
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem