- When a user opens Event Notification Subscription in a cloned or refreshed instance, if there is subscription data in the source instance, the authentication values of the subscription (For Basic Auth: username/password, for OAuth: client ID/client secret/token endpoint/scope) are empty.
- Deleting an existing subscription or adding a new subscription to the topics results in an exception.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
After a refresh/cloned has been done:
- open Even Notification Subscription
- a runtime exception occurs
- Open Event Notification Subscription page
- Delete all the existing topics on SEB External Event tab and all the existing subscriptions on the External Event tab
- and recreate them
KI2205, PLS-26772, SEB, External Event , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SEB , Service Event Bus Framework , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions