In an Employee Support scenario, the Document Language field is blank in the ticket .
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Ticket view.
- Search and open the ticket LMN (where LMN represents employee support ticket id).
- In the Overview facet, under Employee section click on employee XYZ (where XYZ represent the employee for which this employee support ticket created).
- The employee XYZ master data screen which open, you can see under the header section the language as PQR (where PQR represent some language) is been maintain.
- But in ticket LMN, under Additional Information section of Overview facet the language as PQR is not determine within field Document Language.
The document language is determine based on customer's information details (Account or Individual Customer), not based on Employee master data .
This is the expected system behavior .
Additional Information section , Employee Support Ticket , Employee , KBA , employee master data , document language , ticket , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions