- Customer configured HRIS mapping in Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) to convert the new hire's username to his/her business email after being hired.
- The HRIS Mapping is not working for candidates that came from Onboarding and were hired through Manage Pending Hires.
- The HRIS mapping works properly when a candidate is hired via Add New Employee tool in Employee Central.
EXPECTED RESULT: After the candidate is hired, the business email becomes the new hire's username.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding and Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Manage Business Configuration (BCUI)
- Configure an HRIS mapping for emailInfo
- Set Business Email as User name (sample configuration below)
Upon confirmation from the Product Management Team, this is system expected behavior and how it's currently designed.
- For candidates coming from Onboarding, this business email will be updated only after the conversion job runs, and not after Manage Pending Hires.
- This is because the candidate will be external candidate till the conversion job runs.
- In Employee Central, the new hire added via the Add new employee tool will be already an internal user. In this case, we cannot compare between the two.
HRIS Sync Mapping, Business Email, Username, MPH, Add New Employee, INC1839621, OBX, ONB, Onboarding, Onboarding 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2205 ; SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2205