- We want to change locking scheme from datapages to datarows for several user tables in an HADR environment.
- Do we need to re-materialize databases after tables locking scheme is altered with the "alter table...lock" command in the active ASE server?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
DDL, replication, allpages, APL, data-only, DOL, warm, standby, warmstandby, support, supported , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.