This is a region specific KBA, applicable only for Spain.
You have two companies in the system and both have a Communication Arrangement for SII Tax Reporting. When changing the private certificate of one of these companies, the private certificate of the other company is also modified automatically.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Communication Arrangements view.
- Search for the Communication Arragement related to sending SII Tax Data to AEAT.
- Click the Edit button.
- Go to the Technical Data tab.
- Click the Edit Credentials button.
- Make the relevant changes and click OK.
- Click the Save and Reactivate button.
- Check the Communication Arrangement for the second company.
The same changes in the certificate were applied to the second company.
The automatic updation of Certificate from one company to another is because both the companies are using the same Communication System and Communication Arrangements. This is expected behaviour of the system.
If you want to have different certificates for multiple companies, then you have to create separate Communication System and Communication Arrangement for each company.
You can see more details about the Communication Arrangement and Communication System creation on the Help Document "Communication Arrangement for SII - Spain".
Private certificate, Spain, SII, tax declaration, AEAT , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , How To