You find that the standard action createCustomerInvoices not work as expected in your custom BO.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to custom Work Center, release customer invoice
- You get the message: "Your entries have been saved." and the Warning message: "For Manual Invoice Request ABC (where ABC stands for the invice request) one or more down payment requests exist and can be assigned."
- However, the invoice request is still to-be-invoiced.
There are two reasons why the invoices are not released.
1. There are down payments to / can be assigned as per error message
2. Customer is missing parameters / incorrect parameters in their PDI ABSL.
The KBA explains the down payment issue: 2785060 - Invoice is not created by the Invoice Run for an Invoice Request with a Down Payment assigned.
- This indicator transfers invoice requests with assignable down payment requests into invoice documents. In Invoice Run XYZ this indicator is not active and therefore the invoice request ABC is not invoiced.
This indicator is missing in the customers ABSL.
You need to add parameter: "InvoicingClearingRequestedIndicator" as TRUE to absl call. This will allow the invoices to still be created with down payments available.
You must also have "auto_release_allowed_ind" set to TRUE, or when the call to release invoice is done, this will skip the code if its false.
KBA 2785060 - Invoice is not created by the Invoice Run for an Invoice Request with a Down Payment assigned
createCustomerInvoices, InvoicingClearingRequestedIndicator, auto_release_allowed_ind, Down Payment, invocie request , KBA , SRD-CRM-INV , Customer Invoicing , Problem