You created a custom UoM xyz (xyz represents for the UoM Symbol).
However the custom UoM cannot be selected when uploading supplier catalogs via BMEcat XML files or CSV files.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Product Portfolio Work Center.
- Go to Catalogs View.
- Click on 'Open Catalog File Template' button, and the file is downloaded.
- Open the file, select drop-down value list of Price Unit.
- You find it is based on the standard units of measure. Custom UoM xyz is not there to be selected.
This is currently a system limitation, you need to manually add the custom UoM into the file.
Please follow below steps to add custom UoM:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Overview View.
- Open Activity 'Quantities and Units of Measure'.
- Copy the custom Unit Code with UoM Symbol xyz.
- Then open the downloaded file, right click on one of the sheets - Unhide - ValueList.
- Paste the custom Unit Code and UoM Symbol into the sheet - ValueList.
- Click on Save.
- Now you find xyz is showing in the drop-down value list of Price Unit.
To avoid additional error that may occur, Please do pay attention to the file format while uploading.
1555477 - Error When Importing Supplier Catalog in Product Portfolio Work Center. File Format Not Supported
2625494 - Error Message:Catalog Upload not Possible; File Format not Supported
BMEcat XML, CSV, Custom UoM, Supplier Catalog, 产品目录清单, Price Unit, 价格单位, Catalog File Template, 目录文件模板, Units of Measure, 数量和计量单位， 自定义 , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , Problem