- Bubble Chart does not show negative values.
- Message: "Negative values are not included in this chart." shown in the upper left of a Bubble Chart.
- How to display negative values in a Bubble Chart in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAP Analytics Cloud, create a Story.
- Insert a Bubble Chart based on a Model that contain a Measure withe negative values.
- When vewing the Bubble Chart, notice there is no negative values on the Chart,
and in the upper left corner, there is a message: "Negative values are not included in this chart"
- By design, Bubble Chart can only display positive values.
- This is why the negative values are filtered out of a Bubble Chart, and it shows the message:
"Negative values are not included in this chart"
- To show negative values on a chart, use a different chart type that can represente negative values, like a Bar Chart.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0