When searching for users with more than one employment in advanced filters only job title shows for secondary employment.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Reproducing the Issue
- Check employee's profile that has two employments:
- Open a template in Executive Review and click on Find user:
- Primary employment shows name and secondary only job title.
This is an expected behavior as Find User pulls information from People Search in Employee Profile.
Before, the search would show two different employees. But with recent updates it now shows them as in a group, where primary employment will display first.
compensation, variable, pay, executive, review, all, population, filter, find, user, employee, inactive, employment, secondary, primary, assignment, different, job, title, display, name, separate , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-EXR , Executive Review , Problem